Vniversale descrittione di tvtta la terra conoscivta fin qvi

terça-feira, 7 de agosto de 2012

Footprintz. Gonna answer?

You are at fault. Why you are at fault? Because I only asked the same questions a lot becuase I wanted to find out information. And you just reported it. So I tried to get my own back by writing insulting letters and trying to report your answers. Yet when I reported the same answer with all 4 accounts, it still didn't go away. So I get my own back by thretaing you and impersonating you with that account. Did you know I also sent you an email. Unless you changed your email adress, you should have an email.

Have you noticed how I've turned it up a notch and gone from "little mind" to "sick young man". Thats because I turned it up a notch. Have you noticed how I've turned it back down a notch and gone back to "little mind"? Have you noticed how I've stopped competing against you with the dupicate account? Well that won't continue unless you apologize soon. I will show you my bad side again.

Unless you apologize for reporting my questions and answers, and stop reporting them in the future, I WILL HAUNT YOU WITH MY DUPICATE ACCOUNT. FOREVER!

So don't get on my bad side or you will lose, old guy.

And the police have better things to do than arrest someone for a petty "battle" over yahoo answers. Report this question, and you're done for. So, what will you do?

Nenhum comentário: